Outdoor and Indoor Tennis Courts!
At The Standard Club, we take pride in offering an unmatched tennis experience within our private country club. Our top-tier Tennis Facility boasts an impressive array of features tailored to cater to players of all levels and interests.
- Elevate your game on our eight meticulously maintained tennis clay courts, providing an authentic playing surface that's both challenging and rewarding.
- Experience the thrill of competition on our four outdoor tennis hard courts, where the game's intensity matches the beauty of our outdoor surroundings.
- Step into our climate-controlled indoor tennis courts, providing a comfortable playing environment year-round.
- Enjoy preferred pricing on tennis lessons, clinics, and programs, ensuring you get the most out of your tennis journey.
- Arrange games effortlessly with fellow enthusiasts, fostering a vibrant tennis community.
- Explore our comprehensive Adult and Junior Program Schedule, offering tailored experiences for players of all ages and skill levels.
- For those new to the game, our Tennis 101 series (4 weeks) is the perfect introduction, designed to get beginner adults started on the right foot.
- Engage in our lively member events, providing opportunities for friendly competition, camaraderie, and the joy of the game.
Join us at The Standard Club and experience tennis at its finest. Elevate your game in an environment designed for passion, growth, and camaraderie.
An hour and a half of live ball drilling, basket feeding, and strategy, focusing on the tactical development of doubles match play. Independently scheduled by ALTA & USTA teams around tennis pro availability.
Doubles and Bubbles
- Fun doubles game and clinic drills centered around doubles strategy. This is a great social clinic to participate in and meet new Members.
- Designed for beginner adults, Tennis 101 is a 4-week class that will provide you with the basic skills and knowledge to move forward with confidence in our tennis program. This is a great opportunity for those who have never played tennis before and are interested in a lifetime sport and making great new friends!
- This is the next step in the tennis journey for tennis 101 graduates or for those with tennis experience returning to the game and needing a brush-up (3.0). This clinic will develop all your tennis fundamentals along with furthering your stroke and rally development with a focus on court positioning for enhanced play while still in a social and fun class setting.
- An energetic 90-minute session of drilling, strategy, and point play. For players rated 3.5 or above.
- Take your cardio routine out of the gym and onto the tennis court! Cardio Tennis is designed to give you a complete cardio workout and is for all levels.
Live Ball Clinic
- High-intensity doubles matchplay clinic centered around live ball point play rotations and doubles strategy.
- Offering an array of Women's ALTA Teams, Men's ALTA Teams, and Mixed Doubles ALTA Teams of varied levels.
Junior Tennis ProgramsRed Ball (Ages 4-6)
- This program is a great way for kids to start out playing tennis. This class will utilize a smaller court, and shorter racquets to encourage success in hitting the ball, as well as rally/play. The focus is on hand-eye coordination, basic movement, racquet skills, and a lot of FUN!
- This class continues to introduce tennis-related techniques, movement, and the concept of rallying, as well as games designed to help learn the concepts of tennis in a fun and enjoyable style.
- This program concentrates on stroke production, rallying, and learning the basic concepts of tennis, as well as teaching players how to score and the strategies involved in the game of tennis.
- Designed for players who are playing tournaments or high school tennis, the Academy programs continue to focus on competition, teaching the players about point construction, play patterns, and overall tennis development.
For more information on Tennis Programs at The Standard Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.