Our team of Tennis Professionals delivers a wide array of programming, customized to suit the needs of our players. Adult and junior programs, lessons, summer camps, events, and leagues round out the best tennis program in Johns Creek, Georgia!
Tennis Facility and Program Features:
- Eight tennis clay courts, four outdoor tennis hard courts, four indoor tennis courts
- Outdoor hard courts include eight pickleball courts
- Preferred pricing on tennis lessons, clinics, and programs
- Game arranging
- Full Adult and Junior Program Schedule
- Tennis 101 series (4 weeks) for beginner adults interested in getting started
- Member events throughout the year
- Cliff Drysdale EXPERIENCE Membership Benefits: Travel discounts, Reciprocal Membership privileges around the US + more
- An hour and a half of live ball drilling, basket feeding, and strategy, focusing on the tactical development of doubles match play. Independently scheduled by ALTA & USTA teams around tennis pro availability.
Doubles and Bubbles
- Fun doubles game and clinic drills centered around doubles strategy. This is a great social clinic to participate in and meet new Members.
- Designed for beginner adults, Tennis 101 is a 4-week class that will provide you with the basic skills and knowledge to move forward with confidence in our tennis program. This is a great opportunity for those who have never played tennis before and are interested in a lifetime sport!
- This is the next step in the tennis journey for tennis 101 graduates or for those with tennis experience returning to the game and needing a brush up (3.0). This clinic will develop all your tennis fundamentals along with furthering your stroke and rally development with a focus on court positioning for enhanced play while still in a social and fun class setting.
- An energetic 90-minute session of drilling, strategy, and point play. For players rated 3.5 or above.
- Take your cardio routine out of the gym and onto the tennis court! Cardio Tennis is designed to give you a complete cardio workout and is for all levels.
Live Ball Clinic
- High-intensity doubles matchplay clinic centered around live ball point play rotations and doubles strategy.
- Offering an array of Women's ALTA Teams, Men's ALTA Teams, and Mixed Doubles ALTA Teams of varied levels.
Junior Tennis ProgramsRed Ball (Ages 4-6)
- This program is a great way for kids to start out playing tennis. This class will utilize a smaller court, and shorter racquets to encourage success in hitting the ball, as well as rally/play. The focus is on hand-eye coordination, basic movement, racquet skills, and a lot of FUN!
- This class continues to introduce tennis-related techniques, movement, and the concept of rallying, as well as games designed to help learn the concepts of tennis in a fun and enjoyable style.
- This program concentrates on stroke production, rallying, and learning the basic concepts of tennis, as well as teaching players how to score and the strategies involved in the game of tennis.
- Designed for players who are playing tournaments or high school tennis, the Academy programs continue to focus on competition, teaching the players about point construction, play patterns, and overall tennis development.
For more information on Tennis Programs at The Standard Club, please email email@example.com.