If you are planning to hold a golf tournament in the coming months, you owe it to yourself to explore your opportunities with The Standard Club. We have everything it takes to make your event a great success. Mike Brown, our superintendent and his staff work tirelessly to maintain and improve our course daily making our course one of the top 18 in the state.
The team at The Standard Club takes pride in working with outing coordinators and tournament chairpersons to create events that are "unbelievable" in terms of organization, creativity, and just plain fun. Whether the objective is to showcase your company, raise money for a worthy cause, or reward your employees, The Standard Club has the desire, experience and staff to ensure your success.
Our tournament services include:
- Certificates for each participant to play our course again for cart fee
- Green fee, cart and range
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Curbside bag handling and rental clubs available
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)